- Manage the human resources, leave and health and safety of a small communications team.
- The Principal Communication and Media Officer is responsible for…
- Be part of a team that works in sites throughout Queensland, directing and managing sales and production operations of State-owned quarry materials to ensure…
- Proven effective capabilities in managing and delivering contemporary, best practice human resource and workplace health and safety services, including the…
- Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
- Lead and manage the Safer Schoolies Initiative by analysing community needs and delivering strategies to improve safety and wellbeing.
- JAR No: QLD/342534/20.
- Lead and manage the Queensland Herbarium Collections scientific group and its volunteers.
- Enhance, manage and maintain the irreplaceable 880,000 plant specimen…
- Provide authoritative counsel to all relative stakeholders on matters which impact patient safety and adherence to key safety and quality objectives.
- Ensure high standards of safety and security practices are maintained during the visits program by conducting the relevant checks of visitors are regularly…
- To be an integral part of a team delivering technical services including repairs, planned maintenance and other technology support services to ensure the safety…
- The Manager Corporate Governance and Risk will lead the development and implementation of robust governance frameworks and systems aligned to QCS agreed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.