You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- Supporting and helping maintain a workplace safety culture by ensuring that all policies and practices concerning Workplace Health and Safety are applied and a…
- Promote an accountable, fair and safe work environment through the implementation of policy relating to workplace health and safety, equal employment…
- Health Support Queensland – Why work for us?
- At Health Support Queensland (HSQ), you will be part of an organisation who helps care for Queenslanders.
- Accountabilities include: • Monitor the financial position of construction, maintenance and external civil works projects and provide early warnings to the…
- Utilise data and information to ensure that the service is organised for safety and participate in the capture of information which measures the standard of…
- As the Clinical Nurse Consultant, you will utilise your specialist knowledge, experience and clinical skills to ensure best practice health outcomes for our…
- Participate in state-wide compliance campaigns (e.g. safety blitzes and industry audits), workplace assessments (e.g. audits and inspections) and provide…
- Read, interpret and apply plans to Road Construction or Maintenance procedures.
- Quantify and identify materials, subcontractors and services required during…
- Patient-centred care | Quality and safety | Integrity and accountability | Investment in staff | Innovation and change.
- The role of Psychologist within QCS is to provide high quality psychological services, including psychological assessment, case management and interventions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.