- As the Administrative officer you will have responsibility for the following:
- Work as a member of a team and provide effective and efficient general…
- Promote safety, health and wellbeing services, through preparation of promotional materials, workshops and symposiums.
- This is an exciting time for the Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women.
- We are advancing the Stronger Families Changing Futures reforms, focusing on…
- Understanding of fire safety training and fire and evacuation exercise drills for the education of staff and others in accordance with legislation, standards…
- Manage projects and develop innovative strategies to address emerging safety and wellbeing issues.
- Provide authoritative advice to management and staff to…
- Maintain data on child protection information systems ensuring accuracy, completeness, quality and timeliness of input and output.
- Provide high quality, comprehensive casework support and advice to assist in informing decisions about the safety and protective needs of children where complex…
- Health Support Queensland – Why work for us?
- At Health Support Queensland (HSQ), you will be part of an organisation who helps care for Queenslanders.
- Provide workplace health, safety and environmental advice to senior management and regional staff sourced from existing legislation, industry standards and…
- General reception duties providing efficient customer focused service to ensure optimal patient flow and decrease patient safety risks by efficiently co…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.