- This is an exciting time for the Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women.
- We are advancing the Stronger Families Changing Futures reforms, focusing on…
- Demonstrate an ability to advocate for Clinical Support services and provide authoritative counsel to all quality and safety matters with stakeholders on all…
- The position of Inspector plays a critical in inspecting and measuring services against applicable standards and includes investigation of major incidents, as…
- To secure this role you will have a passion for delivering exceptional service and an extremely strong understanding and commitment to safety.
- Provide authoritative counsel to all relative stakeholders on matters which impact patient safety and adherence to key safety and quality objectives.
- Ensure the safety and security of self and others.
- In this role you will:
- Develop intelligence plan including collection plan and operational actions plan.
- Comply with workplace health and safety requirements, including the safe storage and disposal of weapons, drugs and forensic exhibits.
- Model quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- Provide leadership and effective management of business systems including development and monitoring of budget submissions, grant payments, revenue…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.