- Driving safety, quality and continuous improvement;
- Cavpower Pty Ltd is the Caterpillar dealer for South Australia and Western NSW.
- A proven commitment to health and safety.
- To be considered for these roles you must have:
- High Risk licence (C2) (RB) (SB).
- C Class licence is required.
- Your ability to build strong relationships through visible safety management, influence others and ability to challenge when you believe something is not right…
- Positive and friendly attitude with a safety first mindset.
- Randstad Industrial are working alongside our client based in the Western suburbs of Adelaide to…
$79,288 a year
- A good understanding of work health & safety requirements.
- Full time, permanent on-going position.
- Salary of $79,288 per annum + 9.5% super.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our high performing client services team as a client services professional.
- To be successful, you’ll have:
- Essential services management including air conditioning, lifts and fire safety.
- Opportunity for an experienced and motivated Facilities Manager.
- You will be responsible for facilitating Health & Safety activities to educate, influence and embed a strong safety culture among the Team Leaders to achieve…
- A part of Linde PLC, we are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities.
- Monitoring of fuel, fuel dips, fuel ordering, safety procedures etc.
- Tourist Complex Management Couple-Remote South Australia.
- Includes 4 Weeks annual leave.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.