Safety $100,400 jobs
- Sound knowledge of international safety and engineering standards.
- Deliver state-of-the-art projects.
- Our client are a Melbourne-based company at the forefront…
- Planning and overseeing the execution of various Continuous Improvement projects targeted towards improving performance on safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- Enforce strict adherence to safety.
- Opportunity to step up and lead a major project.
- Work for a top tier firm.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering;
- Co-ordinate and allocate work as required to meet plans in most cost effective / efficient way while meeting safety compliance requirements.
- Challenge, support and drive the operational excellence initiatives in order to deliver culture change to improve all aspects of the business related to quality…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- They enjoy the benefits of Australia's trusted farming environment, outstanding food safety and quality control, combined with industry leading processing…
- Assist and manage the operational implementation of QMS and Food safety systems for all sites (HACCP, GMP, ISO, BRC).
- Ability to ensure that all targets - be them safety, service or operational are met to the highest standards.
- Actively developing a positive culture amongst the…
- Maintain industrial relations within all sections and promote good safety practices.
- Maintain, generate and publish performance indicators, including production…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Electrical engineering and design of AC and DC power systems components.
- Our client is a leading international provider of communications design, supply,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.