Safety $130,000 jobs
- Assist site-based teams in driving safety objectives.
- Be the face of the companies safety culture.
- You will live and breath safety, further more the ideal…
- Measure and report on safety objectives and targets.
- Provide leadership to ensure the highest standard of safety is maintained for all stakeholders at all times…
- The role will be responsible for process safety and adherence to HSE policies and arrangements.
- A leading manufacturer in the FMCG Manufacturing industry.
- Challenge, support and drive the operational excellence initiatives in order to deliver culture change to improve all aspects of the business related to quality…
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- Design and implement changes to safety and secure procedures.
- An opportunity to head and grow the facilities maintenance arm of the business.
$70 - $100 an hour
- Currently partnered with a number of organisations requiring Mining Engineers to provide accurate and effective mine planning solutions for upcoming…
$120,000 - $180,000 a year
- Take the lead role in the day-to-day management of all daily site activities as well as on-site safety.
- Tier 1 company -CANBERRA BASED.
- HammerTech is a dynamic and innovative company which provides quality and safety solutions to the construction industry.
$700 - $900 a day
- An overriding commitment to health, safety and environmental responsibility concerning the utilisation of all resources both in Perth and on-site.
- Lead a strong EHS culture, driving safety and team ownership in a manufacturing environment.
- Report directly to Executive Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.