Safety $130,000 jobs
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Perform ongoing design reviews to verify system reliability, safety and efficiency.
- Understanding of safety and protection principles of high voltage equipment.
$70 - $100 an hour
- Currently partnered with a number of organisations requiring Mining Engineers to provide accurate and effective mine planning solutions for upcoming…
- Challenge, support and drive the operational excellence initiatives in order to deliver culture change to improve all aspects of the business related to quality…
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee…
- The company upholds an ethos of sustainability across all aspects of environment and health and safety issues.
- My client is a world leader in polymer solutions.
- Enforce strict adherence to safety.
- Opportunity to step up and lead a major project.
- Work for a top tier firm.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering;
- HammerTech is a dynamic and innovative company which provides quality and safety solutions to the construction industry.
- Report on, assess and analyse project performance against the business plan in terms of quality, cost and safety and enact remedial actions for exceptions /…
$750 - $850 a day
- Their Digital services division is works closely with QLD's police, fire and ambulance services to deliver digital solutions that help to ensure the safety of…
- Our client is a well established financial services firm with a reputation for providing excellent careers.
- You will be given the opportunity to make this role…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.