Safety Project jobs in New South Wales
- The position ensures consistency, accuracy and efficiency in project delivery across all assigned projects within and across asset classes.
- The role also provides high quality environmental standards and compliance input to project teams for business case development, budget estimating, project cost…
- The Estimating Manager must ensure delivery of high-quality information for project cost estimation and provide assurance across the project lifecycle,…
- Managing a team of multidisciplinary staff on complex projects.
- Typical projects include roads, rail, mining, subdivisions, and earthworks but they also do…
$32 - $42 an hour
- Ensure safety at all times, of self, equipment and team.
- Delivery of allocated Engineering surveying projects (Mostly for Transport for NSW).
Remote work available
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Professional development through major power projects and industry networks;
- Shall have experience in compliance to safety in design aspects.
Atom Resources Pty Ltd
$160,000 a year
- Minimum of 5-7 years project engineering experience working on heavy civil infrastructure projects.
- Large amount of projects in the pipeline.
- Wear many different hats - the role will have ownership over areas including leading a diverse team of mechanics, overseeing our operations in Parramatta,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.