Safety Project jobs in New South Wales
- Project Engineers to work on projects.
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project time and budget objectives.
- Carrying out project planning and programming tasks.
- Liaison with project Site Supervisors to ensure that interface program requirements are achieved.
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- The project duration will be from January 2019 – July 2022 and Northparkes is expanding its Maintenance team to manage this major project.
Macquarie Park NSW
- The development, review and management of project plans encompassing all elements of project delivery including WH&S, Quality & Environment.
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance.
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Engineer providing effective project management services within scope, time…
- Knowledge of project and contract management principles and the ability to manage the delivery of road, bridge or traffic infrastructure or maintenance projects…
New South Wales
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- Strong pipeline of projects in 2020.
- Experience implementing Australian safety standards is essential.
- Confident completing projects to tight budgets and…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Major RMS/Rail/Earthworks projects.
- A commitment to safety and health for all onsite.
- Experience working on major RMS or civil projects (10m+).
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- These are large capital projects requiring specialist piling and foundation skills.
- Direct labor supervision and co-ordination and regular communication with…
Atom Resources Pty Ltd
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Worked on multi-million dollar commercial or residential building projects in Australia is a MUST.
- Renowned for their approach to safety and high staff…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.