Sale Industrial $70,000 jobs in Victoria
Sort by: relevance -
- Our client is a market leader in the heavy industrial manufacturing space.
- Due to continued growth in the domestic market, and with consistent Sales growth year…
- Leading cross-functional groups involving Engineering, Sales, Quality, Purchasing and Manufacturing regarding project milestones, deliverables, issues, and…
$75,000 a year
- Reporting to the Director, the primary responsibility of this role is to drive revenue growth by meeting/exceeding sales targets through sales of Commercial &…
- Be a team player and assist the Sales teams with technical queries.
- Our client is a world leading industrial control and network support provider who is trusted…
- Provide technical support to clients and internal sales consultants.
- Experience providing technical solutions to customers and supporting sales activities.
- Experience in proactive service sales and market penetration in an after sales business;
- Create and implement activities to increase the sales performance for…
- Act as the primary contact between Sales, Production & Engineering functions.
- Provide technical support to regional sales teams with product related enquiries.
- Work with integrators and software development partners during the project sales process.
- Provide internal and external assistance during the sales process and…
- Proven ability to work in a team environment liaising between production, sales, suppliers and customer.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar production…
- Coordinate, manage and maintain the balance required between production, project delivery, distribution and sales.
- Total profitability of the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.