Sales jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Provide support and assistance to senior sales people.
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales.
- Previous experience working within a sales capacity is preferable.
- Huge opportunity within a growing industry.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment.
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Processes sales orders and providing basic quotes to customers.
- My client specialises in the production and manufacturing for rubber hoses and protective wear…
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
- Lead and drive sales, service and marketing strategies.
- Manage & coach a team to achieve set goals.
$150,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be someone who genuinely loves media sales.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced media sales professional to step…
- Looking after a sales team of 7 the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of systematic sales processes and planning along with professional…
- With an impressive product range and a strong history of providing clients with complete Mining solutions, our client are experiencing extreme growth and are…
- Manage sales standards and goals.
- Develop, implement and measure sale initiatives.
- Over time you'll build a sales team around you targeting fresh ideas to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.