Sales jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Provide support and assistance to senior sales people.
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales.
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment.
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Guarantee appropriate sales activity planning.
- Responsible for achieving sales, profitability and Cash Flow targets on the assigned territory.
- Previous experience working within a sales capacity is preferable.
- Huge opportunity within a growing industry.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Looking after a sales team of 7 the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of systematic sales processes and planning along with professional…
- With an impressive product range and a strong history of providing clients with complete Mining solutions, our client are experiencing extreme growth and are…
- Can demonstrate a track record of achieving sales and profit targets.
- My Client is a global leader in the manufacture of Respiratory and Hearing products with a…
- Previous experience in sales support OR B2B sales.
- Manage their CRM database and sales through their system.
- Manage and grow current accounts.
- Developing and delivering training for the internal and external sales teams including hydraulic system principles and developing their sales process.
- Car + super + bonus.
- Having the largest market share within its industry , my client prides themselves on not only their product but people that have a part to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.