Sales jobs in Perth WA
- Passion to exceed individual and store sales targets.
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand.
- To be successful you must:
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Receiving and making sales calls.
- Keeping track of sales targets.
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and clients.
- Our purpose in the Commercial Department is to ensure that we deliver our vision and mission to be the most hospitable company in the world and making Hilton…
- Identifying patterns of sales data or trends and communicating to sales management.
- Leading a team of Merchandisers to deliver on sales targets.
- You are focused on retention and employ sales techniques (retention/upsell opportunities) which add value to our customers.
- A little bit about us.
- Strong background in a sales/business development, relationship management and/or a client service role;
- The Specialist Solutions business supports Business and…
- Strong sales capabilities to work through project sale tenders.
- Secure new business opportunities aligned to the agreed annual sales targets and company growth…
$100,000 a year
- Australia’s leading manufacturer and supplier of emergency safe refuge chambers is growing.
- Our client is recognised as a world leader in refuge chambers and…
- Achieve set sales budgets for Canon Hardware & Software Solutions.
- A proven history of running a sales team is preferred.
- Lead qualification and appointment setting for sales team.
- As WA’s largest residential builder (#1 in Volume), we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.