Sales Assistant jobs in Armadale WA
Perth Central Business District WA
- Alannah Hill is searching high and low for a fabulous store manager to inspire their team, and drive sales!
- We’re looking for strong personal style, a love of…
- Ongoing training and management of a team of Casual Sales Assistants, Administration including time-sheets, rosters and sales reconciliation, Operating the…
- Our hearts go out to our Clients and Candidates and everyone in hospitality who is suffering right now .
- These are tough times for everyone but we will get…
$70,000 - $110,000 a year
- Thus, your strong communication, negotiating and sales skills will be an asset in this job.
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate,…
$35,000 - $40,000 a year
- A high impact sales professional, you have experience in recruitment or strong background in [specialism].
- As a fast-expanding global talent solutions company,…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as either a receptionist or assistant property manager in a real estate agency.
$30 - $50 an hour
- Someone who has the ability to work autonomously and provide guidance and assistance to the marketing assistant as required.
- Based north of the river.
- Stock control, sales and quality management.
- Customer service that grows sales and builds loyalty.
- A passion for meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Party Barn Pty Ltd
$20 - $25 an hour
- The Marketing Administration assistant will support a well established team.
- My client is a highly reputable online organisation within the Children's Party…
- Established in 1984 Opticare is one of Australia's most trusted optical lens B2B providers gaining a reputation for innovation, premium quality products and a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.