Sales Assistant $112,500 jobs
- Experienced in working broadly across a number of client challenges in an advisory capacity with comfort in the consultative fact-finding and sales process.
$150,000 a year
- Negotiate the sale of properties.
- Managing the sales process from start to finish.
- Driven by sales, client focused and hungry for success.
- Our client represents the ANZ brand within a prominent global organisation, focused on providing products and services that support commercial and industrial…
Collins Executive Recruitment
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
- My client is a high-performing boutique investment bank with a great reputation and client list to follow.
- You will have a background as an M&A - Generalist,…
- This role is responsible for participating in pre-sales support and project implementation by providing product consultancy and software configuration…
- Review, draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements (eg sales agreements, distribution and licence agreements, service agreements,…
- SEO and content, paid acquisition (paid search and media), conversion optimization (A/B testing, best practice, sales engagement), and regular reporting for all…
- Lead content marketing efforts incl. budgets, messaging and production (with assistants).
- Deliver sales enablement through collateral, training, messaging, and…
- Knowledge of working within the IT sector and in particular assisting sales executives on commercial and sales transactions is desired.
The iQ Group Global
- We provide a turnkey solution for life sciences companies, spanning from corporate advisory and investment banking, through to research, development,…
Be the first to see new Sales Assistant $112,500 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.