Sales Assistant $50,000 jobs
- Driven budgets + achieved high sales results.
- Continually achieved + monitored store sales targets + KPI's.
- At SHEIKE, we believe that every day can turn into a…
- Ability to create and analyse reports and sales data.
- Motivate team and show best practice in service and sales.
- Act as a strong support to the Store Manager.
- Experience as an Assistant Manager or working in high sales turnover retail business.
- Assist with driving sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s…
- Forecast and build future range plans and assortments recommendations, utilising sales data as the basis for future growth.
- RFC (in conjunction with SKAM).
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Due to continued growth, our client is looking to further strengthen and grow their valuations sales team with an experienced sales assistant.
Blue Visions Management
- We welcome your interest to join our highly skilled and professional team.
- Please click on one of the opportunities to upload your CV.
- Achieving individual and team sales and service targets.
- Impeccable communication skills and previous experience in a customer service management or sales…
- Help drive a creative and successful sales team.
- Ability to affect change and drive a sales result.
- So if you are craving for some recognition in your sales…
- A willingness to embrace demonstration-based sales techniques;
- Experience in the retail sector as a manager or assistant manager of a store or counter;
- We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
- About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.