Sales Assistant $90,000 jobs
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Analyzes information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual…
- A strong sales focus with a track record of consistently getting sales results.
- You will use your leadership skills and strong lending knowledge to support your…
- Foster a strong working relationship with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure a smooth and efficient handover between the sales and planning stages of…
- Excellent communication skills, sales and client service competencies.
- Assistant Relationship Manager – Sydney Based #125865.
- We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
- Back to job search results.
- Maximise sales potential of individual retailers & increase traffic flow throughout the centre.
- Have you ever walked into a building or a shopping centre and…
- Lead sales associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs.
- Advanced knowledge of POS system.
- Experienced in working broadly across a number of client challenges in an advisory capacity with comfort in the consultative fact-finding and sales process.
$100,000 a year
- Preparation of reports for Board, ELT, Committee, Project meetings, quarterly zone meetings and annual sales meetings.
- 15-20 people in the Sydney CBD Office.
- Analyse market trends and sales potential for use in New Product and sales forecasts.
- Ownership of sales and marketing analysis, closely collaborating with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.