Sales Executive jobs
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Coach and develop and strong sales team.
- Develop geographic sales planning to capture both short and long term growth.
- Management of Vintage Brands & Products.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Operations team to achieve joint positive outcomes.
- Work for a reputable award winning venue in the hospitality…
- Co-ordinating and planning the advertising activities for the development with all Media Agencies and formulating which media channels will deliver the desired…
- Exciting opportunity to grow with a start-up business.
- Passionate business in an exciting, growing category.
- They are growing at a solid pace and making a real…
- Ideally 12 months work experience in a corporate sales or hospitality environment.
- Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment…
- Strong focus on engaging Sales is required;
- Support sales force team to introduce new products in the market.
- 12 month contract - maternity leave cover.
- Create customer promotion activity calendars to achieve sales and distribution targets.
- Identification and development of new opportunities for the business to…
- Provide administrative support across the sales department, including reviewing client KPI's, processing orders, preparing quotations and assisting with sales…
- Achieve quota of sales generated leads (SGL's) for Account Executives each month based on set criteria.
- Work for a global technology solutions business.
- Work with a portfolio of leading FMCG Brands.
- Our client is a leading manufacturer in the FMCG space with a portfolio of Australian brands.
Be the first to see new Sales Executive jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.