Sales Executive jobs
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- As a Sales and Leasing Executive, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for Sales and Leasing.
- Your core duties will include:
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- As a Director of Sales and Leasing Executive, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Developing and managing sales and leasing marketing material.
- Experience in a sales capacity.
- Being part of a specialised sales team, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining current relationships with existing…
- Strong focus on engaging Sales is required;
- Support sales force team to introduce new products in the market.
- 12 month contract - maternity leave cover.
- Working directly with the Marketing, Communications and Sales team to deliver gross-profit plans by implementing customer experience and sales strategies;
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, certified Sales Cloud consultant and certified ITIL…
- You will manage the communication to operations, executive management and respective sales divisions when critical decisions need to be made.
- Provide technical support to customers and sales executives.
- My client is a leader in bulk handling and storage equipment based in Melbourne's western suburbs.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team based in Melbourne CBD.
- Digital Marketing Subject Matter Expert.
- A proven sales leader, you will have run large, national remits and be comfortable looking to evolve and train teams from a sales and business development…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.