Sales Executive jobs
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Provide support and assistance to senior sales people.
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales.
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment.
- Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the international recruitment powerhouse PageGroup.
- Provide administrative support across the sales department, including reviewing client KPI's, processing orders, preparing quotations and assisting with sales…
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Experience in recruitment or sales is highly rewarded.
- Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup.
- Contribute to the development of divisional sales strategies.
- Track and report on sales cycle results and utilise KSI's.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Ensure that monthly sales and contribution targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Demonstrated sales skills and knowledge of the plumbing or related industry.
- Great communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales.
- You will ideally demonstrate +3 experience within FMCG sales industry or…
- Car + super + bonus.
- Having the largest market share within its industry , my client prides themselves on not only their product but people that have a part to…
- Delivering feedback on market trends to the sales and product teams.
- Ability to sell strategically to maximize deal size managing the entire sales cycle from…
- This incorporates but is not limited to sales drives, sales promotions, key events and display acquisition.
- Effective management of a defined region, covering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.