Sales Executive jobs
- These are the minimum results expected from a successful District Sales Executive:
- Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the District Sales Manager.
- 5+ years of sales experience managing a full sales cycle.
- Combination of both inside and face-to-face sales experience.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Development Manager’s primary responsibility is to train, develop and maintain a high performing Sales team.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- A professional sales/business development executive with a proven track record.
- Our client is an innovative Audio Visual sales and design company who for over…
Full House Recruitment
- Previous experience in a specification sales role within the building industry in WA.
- Backed by an experienced national support team you will be measured…
- Participates in proposal efforts and sales calls.
- Monitors achievement of practice profit objectives and sales targets.
- May require evening or weekend work.
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business.
- The Sales Engineer should be conversant in solution design methodologies (e.g.
$55,000 - $80,000 a year
- A current WA sales registration;
- They are currently in a growth phase and are looking to appoint an experienced or up-and-coming Sales & Leasing Executive to…
FCM Travel Solutions
- Do you want to take your travel sales experience to the next level?
- At FCM Travel Solutions, we provide highly individualized travel services for busy…
- Previous sales and client account management experience (mandatory).
- Demonstrated experience delivering the achievement of sales targets within a software and…
Be the first to see new Sales Executive jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.