Sales Executive $110,000 jobs
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Development Manager’s primary responsibility is to train, develop and maintain a high performing Sales team.
- Develop executive relationships in partnership with Client Executives and Sales Representatives to reveal business transformation opportunities.
- Comprehensive experience in sales and knowledge of current industry technology.
- Keeps informed of business relationships between Bechtel managers and key…
- Participates in proposal efforts and sales calls.
- Monitors achievement of practice profit objectives and sales targets.
- May require evening or weekend work.
- If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply.
- What’s in it For You:
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business.
- The Sales Engineer should be conversant in solution design methodologies (e.g.
- You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating…
- Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
- 5-8 years of relevant field sales experience.
- Display capability of building and maintaining strong…
- You will be effective in fostering executive level relationships and able to deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes;
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, leading and nurturing the client relationship and sustaining account performance over time.
Be the first to see new Sales Executive $110,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.