Sales Key Account Manager jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Reporting into the Key Account Director - Corporate, this role will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing accounts within specific segments…
- As our Key Account Manager, you will be finding new business opportunities and driving sales within a selected number of accounts, making sure that our…
- Reporting to the National Manager – Business Development and Key Accounts, key responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing a robust sales plan to drive…
- Maintain internal reporting systems with key account plans and process expenses in line with Brown-Forman guidelines.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Prepare / present sales proposal and contracts reflecting pricing guidelines.
- OTHER INFORMATION & SPECIFIC SKILLS.
- Works with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
- Creates and grows reference customers.
- We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
- Proactively assist customers to increase online sales through Deliveroo.
- Develop and maintain key account plans to achieve individual sales target.
- Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills.
- Some of our Key Benefits are:
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- As their business continues to mature, they are now seeking a Key Account Manager who can work with an existing technical sales team to manage an existing…
- Turnitin is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join the Australian team.
- Manage contract renewals and new business growth within existing key HE accounts…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.