Sales Key Account Manager jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Previous customer service/account management or sales experience.
- Deliver to key Personal a set number of business reviews per quarter.
- You’ll fit right in.
- Build and qualify sales leads.
- Familiarity with sales management tools.
- 5 + years of direct sales experience.
- TraiTel provides a full range of fax, voice, data,…
- Develop strategic relationships with key external customers such as banner group and trade associations.
- Create of account strategies and business plans and…
- Demonstrated experience in sales and business development function.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all assigned accounts.
ExtraHop Networks, Inc.
- Five years total experience in technology sales with a consistent track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new…
Armadillo & Co
- Exciting sales role within the vibrant Architecture & Design Industry.
- We are searching for a dynamic sales professional, who can demonstrate high levels of:
Operating Company ACTIVISION BLIZZARD PTY LTD
- Create and maintain a weekly forecast of sales within assigned accounts;
- Assist in the creation of integrated digital solutions with 1st parties within key…
Healthcare Professionals Group
- Step away from the traditional pharmaceutical sales approach.
- Build the foundation for the sales team to come.
- 1 Objective - make a difference.
- Experience of working with key consortia in the Pacific.
- Participate in strategic account planning, reporting and customer relationship management.
- Ideally with experience of both Direct & In-Direct sales roles.
- The successful candidate will be dealing with end users and channel partners to qualify sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.