Sales Key Account Manager jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- We are looking for an experienced Account Manager focused on emerging enterprises.
- Acts as a project manager for account activity.
- You will drive the key activities of EY’s Account Management Framework, contribute to development of the account…
- Energetic self-starter inspired by a passion for sales who is able to quickly and consistently bring in new customer accounts and exceeding sales targets.
- As a Programmatic Account Manager, you'll apply your expertise of display, video, and media to enable business success for advertisers and partners across…
- You will be an integral member of the Grocery Sales team, responsible for and maximising sales and gross profit across the major retailer business for our key…
- Create sustainable business relationships with Key Accounts and End User groups.
- We are currently looking for a State Account Manager to look after our NSW…
ExtraHop Networks, Inc.
- Five years total experience in technology sales with a consistent track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new…
- You’ll be working alongside other Junior Account Managers and inside a broader team including our Learning Innovation Associate Team, who are our more senior…
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Achieves assigned sales quota (Indirect / Partner Sales) in…
- We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.