Sales Key Account Manager jobs
- The CSM serves as a key post-sale resource for customers.
- Working closely with key cross functional teams including sales and professional services, the CSM…
- Renewals reporting, including performance and tracking against account plans.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and exec sponsors.
Seismic Software, Inc.
- Serve as a key member of the account management team.
- Conduct on-site project meetings and status updates with key accounts.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Customer happiness is key – No sales.
- As a customer success manage you are really the face of the business’ key values and you’ll be somebody who will really be…
- 5+ years in a Customer Success Manager or Account manager role.
- Provide an excellent customer experience for all accounts, by anticipating and resolving…
- Tasked with building and maintaining strong trusted advisor relationships with key contacts within assigned accounts.
- Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$85,000 a year
- Your role will be a mix of sales, account/client management & support and customer success.
- The key deliverable for the role are:
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics including NPS, account growth, forecasting and revenue retention.
- Strong peer leadership and mentoring skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.