Sales Key Account Manager jobs
- Reconciliation of key national accounts.
- Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading a small Accounts…
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g.
- 5+ years' SaaS sales experience focused on B2B account management and expansion.
- Clearance would be a plus.
- Currently Evolve Scientific Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced strategic Key Account Manager to work within a driven and successful sales team based…
$120,000 - $190,000 a year
- Sales Management & Strategic Account Management.
- They are looking to recruit a State Sales Manager based in Melbourne to manage a team of 3-4 sales…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Ensure regular contact with account managers, sales managers and customers to confirm order status, ETA and problem resolution.
- We are seeking a highly motivated and customer focused Key Account Manager to take on this integral role within our Product Support Sales Team.
- Experience in media agency sales.
- Drive revenue across a key agency patch.
- Can build an effective sales pipeline and you know how to convert.
$170,000 - $200,000 a year
- Similar experience in business and sales management, key account and channel management with high level of customer contact.
- In partnership with Operations, drive strategy in order to meet the Key Performance Indicators (Orders, Convertibility, Cash, Sales, CM, Indirect Cost), as well…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Role of National Sales Manager.
- Assist in managing key accounts.
- Right now, an opportunity has become available for a highly driven individual to take on the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.