Sales Operation Analyst jobs
$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- 3-5+ years experience within Sales Operations.
- Proven business partnering experience with a range of key business stakeholders across sales, marketing and…
- Our Sales Leasing Finance team within Sales Operations drives account growth to targeted creditworthy lease customers within a geography, segment or product…
- Be a contact for any demand planning issues for all Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Operations.
- What are you waiting for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst.
- Respond to numerous requests around data from our Product and Sales teams.
- Here is why we need you….
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Interact with the Sales, Marketing, IT, Product and Operations to provide detailed analytical support;
- Due to new projects and growing work demands they require…
- Strong experience in Customer Service and Sales, desirable.
- Knowledge/experience in Mortgage products and operations, essential Knowledge/experience in Secured…
- An exciting opportunity is now available for a skilled and experienced Commercial Analyst to join our Commercial Operations team.
- Be Vital in this role.
- Deliver operation and performance data in line with Connections objectives and goals.
- Reporting will include, Sales Fulfilment operational performance, Customer…
- They are seeking an Application Support Analyst to join their diverse and dynamic team supporting the development and deployment of enterprise solutions across…
EDG - Group Support Functions
- As a team we support our merchandising, strategy, finance and operations teams in understanding product sales data and using this to create the best experiences…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.