Sales Representative jobs in Joondalup WA
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (undo)
- Opportunities to accelerate your sales career.
- Full training in our products and sales process.
- Reliability and consistency in sales and service delivery.
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in a face to face sales role.
- So, if you LOVE meeting new people and hitting sales targets then this is the role for you…
- Previous experience in sales support OR B2B sales.
- Manage their CRM database and sales through their system.
- Manage and grow current accounts.
- Sales Representative | Industrial Supplies.
- Proven sales experience within industrial supplies.
- Working within sales budgets and maintaining profit margins.
- Mentoring contractors in product knowledge and sales coaching.
- Before you apply, sales is not for everyone, same as with most jobs.
- Here are a few reasons:
Simsai Construction Group Pty. Ltd.
Osborne Park WA
$100,000 - $200,000 a year
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs:
- We are looking for a special kind of sales consultant that will blend in with our positive and vibrant culture of being…
Winter Real Estate
High Wycombe WA
- Hold a valid WA Sales Representative Registration.
- As a Sales Representative for Winter Real Estate, your role will be to:
- Up to date CPD points.
Red Leaf Solutions
West Perth WA
$40,000 a year
- Located in West Perth Red Leaf Solutions is a sales and marketing company working with a range of non-profit clients.
- A fun and enthusiastic environment.
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.