You refined by:
Sales Representative Transport Industry jobs
- Located in Sydney, your role will be to identify and qualify new sales opportunities to grow Dataiku sales for the Australian market.
- Excellent location, close public transport.
- Knowledge of SaaS / software industry (preferred but not necessary).
- Basic Influencing and negotiating skills.
Port Hedland WA
- Previous experience in a similar position, with experience within the Hydraulics industry being highly regarded.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Working as a crew member deploying BHGE tools and services, including direct liaison with customers’ representatives and BHGE shore-based Operations Managers.
- They are a key stakeholder in Australia’s mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries.
- Relevant experience in a sales role as well having a…
- May be required to support sales as the technical representative advising the customer.
- Professional experience > 8 years combined technical and management…
Unified Freight Management
- 2+ years in sales within Transport / Logistics industry.
- The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating…
- Experience in the Transport industry preferred.
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs: 5 years (Preferred).
- Internal Sales Manager Transport Refrigeration *.
Couriers Express Services
- Previous demonstrated Sales experience (preferably within the courier / transport industry).
- Customer Service focussed Courier company looking for a results…
$80,000 a year
- Minimum 5 years 'On the Road' sales experience preferably within a transport company.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be self…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.