Sales Team jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- As a Team Member you will live our core values and ways of working, help drive sales and provide an exceptional customer and team experience every day.
- You are a team player and enjoy supporting your colleagues to crush it on the sales floor.
- Monthly bonus based on your personal sales (earn what you are worth!)…
- Working with team members to maximize sales.
- On our team, you won't just sell.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Your success will be measured by:
- The Reservations Agent is responsible for yield management, updating third party websites and coordinating sales and marketing.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$27.00 - $28.30 an hour
- Qualifying leads, closing the sale, up selling additional services.
- This is a lovely team environment where you will receive full training and support.
- Provide support to Office Administration Manager and sales staff in daily sales administration duties;
- Essential to this role will be your flexibility to work a…
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Passion to exceed individual and store sales targets.
- Part time plus additional hours as required.
- Our busiest time of year is soon approaching, and we are seeking new casual team members to support our incredible Sydney store teams across Festive Season 2019…
- Plush is fast becoming Australia’s leading sofa retailer and we are looking for a motivated Sales Professional to join the team.
- Increase room sales for walk-in and non owner market.
- Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.