Sales Team jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Surry Hills NSW (undo)
- Lead the sales team to identify opportunities for new and incremental business.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets for your respective team.
- A leasing team that supports our team of Property Managers.
- We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
- Conduct performance conversations and regular reviews with the team.
- Ability to manage, train and inspire a team.
- Proven experience in a client-facing role.
- When you work with us, you’ll have clear sales targets which are reviewed and discussed daily within your team.
- Driven to sell... and excel!
The Australian College for International Studies
Surry Hills NSW
- Fully cooperate with the management team during class observations.
- Work as a member of team with strong spirit and cooperation.
- Inspirational leader – motivates and develops high performing teams.
- Commercial and market acumen – extensive knowledge of sales and integration across media…
- Be supported by a passionate and extremely talented team.
- Proven ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships with coordination…
- People management/team leading skills.
- Our store supervisor oversees our incredible op-shop in Surry Hills, our boutique Waterloo store and our ever growing…
Surry Hills NSW
- Be creative with our engineers to build processes that support high-velocity teams and drive team engagement.
- Want to know what our team actually says about us?
- Drive operational efficiencies in workflow and processes and facilitate the reporting/ feedback process between stakeholders and the sales team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.