Sales Team jobs in New South Wales
- Conduct performance conversations and regular reviews with the team.
- Ability to manage, train and inspire a team.
- Proven experience in a client-facing role.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with our digital specialists, sales teams and fulfilment teams.
- Collaborate with fulfilment on optimizations, have…
- Provide support and leadership to sales enablement teams.
- Background in advertising sales or travel category.
- Team player and collaborative approach.
- Be supported by a passionate and extremely talented team.
- Proven ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships with coordination…
- Proven track record in sales team skills development and team performance, with a passion for people leadership.
- Retention of ASM team and clients.
- Worked as a member of a senior leadership team.
- Be part of an outcome focussed team that continually delivers results.
- What’s in it for you?
Surry Hills NSW
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Opportunity to be part of a team that innovates new ways of testing machine learning or event streaming architecture.
- Salary up to $130K plus super.
- Drive a culture of customer-centricity in Digital across wider sales teams.
- Coach, train and mentor the sales team in all things digital to achieve targets.
- Target driven and sales hungry.
- Maximise revenue through transactional telephone sales.
- Contribute to sales strategy to drive revenue.
- What's in it for you?
- Work with sales and internal teams to provide strategy and deliverables documents for potential clients.
- Act as the central point of communication for campaigns…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.