Sales Team jobs in New South Wales
- Sales focused and results driven.
- We are seeking a fashion focused Part Time Sales Assistant to join our Myer Sydney team in our brand-new, plus size concession…
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- As a Sales Team Manager, you will you will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing the residential sales team of 5.
- Tools of the trade, laptop.
$50,000 a year
- Sitting within a wider team of 10 Sales Executives (and managed by an absolute legend!), you will be exactly the type of positive, friendly, charismatic…
$85,000 - $105,000 a year
- They are expanding their sales team and are looking for a Field Sales Representative to join their dynamic Sydney team.
- Posses a “can do” attitude.
- To assist the management team with achieving sales targets.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
- Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a dynamic retail sales environment is a bonus.
- Also, being part of our Telstra team, you’ll enjoy access to some great rewards, discounts…
- As a Sales Coordinator for Nine, you will be responsible for campaign coordination of inventory sales across the Nine portfolio of TV and Online assets, working…
- An opportunity has arisen in the Commercial Sales Team, Lion Beer Australia where we are now looking for a Commercial Analyst - Sales Planning & Reporting to…
- Working alongside our Communities Sales Team, you will make an impactful contribution to our high-performance team environment by providing in-depth and quality…
- Join our team and use your engaging leadership style to lead a team of service people to deliver high quality service to our clients.
Be the first to see new Sales Team jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.