Sales Team $110,000 jobs in New South Wales
$170,000 - $200,000 a year
- Experience in leading teams of 5-20 people approx.
- Plan, implement and optimize the sales activities in the country.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Successfully having led sales teams to delivery high customer service standards and growing profitable sales.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Experience in leading and managing a channel sales team.
- Provide regular performance targets / metrics for internal sales team and channel partners.
- Training, coaching and developing sales teams to improve performance and support growth.
- Experience in sales or business development industries.
- Coach and develop and strong sales team.
- Develop geographic sales planning to capture both short and long term growth.
- Management of Vintage Brands & Products.
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- Create an engaging, energetic team environment by building your relationships with your team and multiple stakeholders.
- The role will be responsbible for;
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- Provide the Senior Management and Executive teams with high-quality analysis of performance.
- Analyse sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain…
- Delivery of technical leadership across implementation team.
- They will be responsible for end to end consulting from request for proposal and proof of concept…
- Drive performance within the team through a continuous improvement mindset.
- Manage a team of Sales people in a leading ASX listed Global 500 company.
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Prepare detailed sales reports and sales forecasting reports updated weekly based on projects and expectation of order intake, judging and carefully monitoring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.