Sales Team $50,000 jobs in New South Wales
$55,000 - $62,000 a year
- Great opportunity to join a growing team.
- Booking in of appointments for their external sales consultants.
- Assisting with inbound/outbound calls and providing…
$30.24 an hour
- Manage all enquiries coming in via email and telephone in relation to quotes, sales orders and customer claims.
- Manage billing and issuing invoices.
- Be part of our Macquarie Asset Management’s sale team (comprising Macquarie Investment Management and Macquarie Professional Series) that is responsible for the…
- Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other.
Anton Murray Consulting
$40.00 - $44.99 an hour
- Supporting and assisting team with new in house applications.
- Processing and submitting monthly team expenses reconciliation and business invoices.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Assist the sales team to ensure payment terms and time lines are met without effecting dispatch of goods.
- You will also be responsible for growing existing and…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Excellent engagement skills with other teams.
- Flexible workplace and a collaborative team environment.
- The client is a century old global organization with…
- Provide general analytical support to Category Activation team.
- Experience within a cross functional, virtual team environment.
- What we can offer you:
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$25 - $35 an hour
- Opportunity to work in a tight knit team.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information;
- Serve as an ambassador for the company brand;
$28 an hour
- Asist with preparing sales reports for sales team at the end of trade.
- Complete a daily balance of cash sales and payments.
- Full availability Monday to Friday.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.