Sales Team $50,000 jobs in New South Wales
$25 - $30 an hour
- Supporting the wider team with ad hoc administration tasks.
- Our client is a large state government agency based in Parramatta.
- Exciting opportunity to join a close knit team in a exciting category.
- Join a growing craft beer start-up.
- Strong salary package with bonus opportunity.
- Their focus is on driving high performance; developing the next generation of leaders; valuing the diversity of their employees; encouraging and rewarding…
- Able to work alone and in a team.
- Work with a leading FMCG Brand.
- My client hosts a range of premium and market leading brands which are highly renowned in the…
- Successfully having led sales teams to delivery high customer service standards and growing profitable sales.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Oversee offshore Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll teams;
- Support the delivery of monthly management reports for the leadership team;
- Drive performance within the team through a continuous improvement mindset.
- Manage a team of highly trained Sales people in a leading Global 500 company.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Proven track record in sales analysis & statistical reporting.
- Supportive team culture and high rewards for successful performance within the role.
- Ensuring effective point of sale placements are executed.
- Increasing rate of sale and brand presence within territory across multiple categories.
- Experience in leading and managing a channel sales team.
- Provide regular performance targets / metrics for internal sales team and channel partners.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.