Sales Team $50,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Assist with the sales and business development activities that includes sales pipeline analysis, proposal writing, client presentations.
$180,000 - $220,000 a year
- Collaborate with sales agents to qualify and strategize on prospective sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales agents to provide complete and accurate sales…
- To work with the sales and business development team to help covert and present to potential clients.
- Although there is no sales KPI's and target, you will need…
- Pre-sales support for MSS and security consulting opportunity for ICS/SCADA for designated accounts in support of key territory sales and account plans to…
- Previous enterprise software sales experience (6/12+ month sales lifecycle understanding ideal).
- Talenza have recently supported one of Australia's most…
- They are taking the SaaS solution to market, and the sales team are already replicating the Success of the UK.
- $70 - 75,000 starting salary.
- A hunger and desire to join a high performing team.
- Talenza are partnering with a leading Wealth Management organisation on some large scale Remediation…
$650 - $750 a day
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, including but not limited to: Sales Enablement, Sales teams, project managers, Global publishing team, technical teams,…
- Leading the collection of business requirements for an internal sales platform.
- I am partnering with a leading Telecommunications organisation who are ramping…
- Be part of an experienced and collaborative team.
- You will be working as a Senior Salesforce Developer, alongside a wider Salesforce and technology team and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.