Sales Team $50,000 jobs in New South Wales
$57,350 a year
- Hands-on experience managing a successful sales team with proven skills in driving a team to achieve targets and sales KPIs.
- In return we offer you:
- Formal qualifications in sales and/or marketing is preferred but not essential.
- Do you want to be part of a fun, friendly and caring team?
- The ideal candidate should be experienced as an account sales or pre-sales technical consultant within IT Cyber security industry.
- Experience in supporting growth within the sales team through implementation of objectives, policies and campaigns.
- As Sales Manager you will:
Central West NSW
$120,000 a year
- Previous experience managing a sales team with an architectural product.
- Several years of experience managing a sales team in the construction industry.
- Experience building successful sales teams.
- Experienced in coaching sales professionals in complex sales/pursuits.
- Reporting to the Director of Sales, in this role you will drive sales for the Hotel by targeting Corporate, Travel Management companies and MICE through total…
- Collaborate closely with our consulting team in both the pre-sales and after-sales processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 3 years experience preferred in hotel sales.
- Working in conjunction with the corporate team to achieve goals.
- Posting Date Jan 13, 2020.
- Manage and develop all sales channels (i.e. partners) within Australia according to the company’s strategy Maintain and improve sales policies, rules and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.