Sales Team $50,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sales Development Representative (undo)
- No previous sales experience required.
- You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales…
- Prior experience working in sales.
- DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion…
- Due to growth of our high performing demand generation & inside sales team, we are hiring a new Sales Development Representatives to join us!
- The Sales Development team is an essential team in Qualtrics sales and marketing efforts and is responsible for a combination of demand response, demand…
- Loves to work in a team environment.
- Generate highly qualified leads for the sales team by conducting phone meetings to discover as much useful information as…
- Did you know that our global sales director was once an inside sales rep?
- New Relic's Sales Development Team is looking for a high-energy, driven professional…
- Making outbound sales calls against an assigned territory;
- Generating qualified leads and setting sales appointments; and,.
- Prior sales development experience in quota carrying role.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales development quotas.
- How You Impact Our Vision.
- Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$100,000 a year
- This company is looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the software industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.