Sales Team $50,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- When the register is about to close, everyone with a current registration will receive an email from our People and Culture team inviting you to reapply.
- Maximise sales opportunities by upselling items.
- This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team on a full time basis.
- People Want the Real Deal.
- The role also liaises and negotiates with internal teams to direct services appropriately, including collaborating with our Scheduling team so that Customers…
- Prepare weekly activity reporting and territory sales forecasts.
- Achieve sales results from the territory versus monthly budgets;
- Dress For Your Day (DFYD);
- Throughout the organisation so that energies and abilities are focused on team effectiveness.
- Managing inbound service and sales calls in line with…
$70,292 a year
- We acknowledge that diversity in our workforce increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation.
- The key responsibilities will include:
- Experience in a high volume commercial equipment finance credit or sales team.
- This is a high volume team so time management is critical.
- Drive sales and work towards key performance indicators.
- Ensure a safe environment for customers and your team.
- Your key responsibilities will be to:
- As a key member of our management team, your role is to effectively lead and cultivate our Tiffany talent.
- The successful candidate will have at least five year…
- You will combine your excellent makeup skills, with an equal flair for providing 5-star customer service and the ability to work towards achieving retail sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.