Sales Team $52,000 jobs in New South Wales
- When you work with us, you’ll have clear sales targets which are reviewed and discussed daily within your team.
- Join others like you, who simply love travel.
- Lead the sales team to identify opportunities for new and incremental business.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets for your respective team.
- A leasing team that supports our team of Property Managers.
- We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
The Australian College for International Studies
Surry Hills NSW
- Fully cooperate with the management team during class observations.
- Work as a member of team with strong spirit and cooperation.
- Provide support and leadership to sales enablement teams.
- Background in advertising sales or travel category.
- Team player and collaborative approach.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with our digital specialists, sales teams and fulfilment teams.
- Collaborate with fulfilment on optimizations, have…
- Conduct performance conversations and regular reviews with the team.
- Ability to manage, train and inspire a team.
- Proven experience in a client-facing role.
- Be supported by a passionate and extremely talented team.
- Proven ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships with coordination…
Surry Hills NSW
- Be creative with our engineers to build processes that support high-velocity teams and drive team engagement.
- Want to know what our team actually says about us?
- Proven track record in sales team skills development and team performance, with a passion for people leadership.
- Retention of ASM team and clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.