Sales Team $70,000 jobs in New South Wales
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- When the register is about to close, everyone with a current registration will receive an email from our People and Culture team inviting you to reapply.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$100,000 a year
- This company is looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the software industry.
- Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce.
- The role requires solid sales skills coupled with an ability to think imaginatively.
Bondi Junction NSW
- If you want to start a career with one of Sydney’s leading agencies in a role that will provide career development and a chance to be part of a great team –…
- Ensure timely follow-up on all sales leads within Salesforce.
- This person will be expected to perform remotely at the highest level of effectiveness and have…
- Conduct weekly training sessions, business planning sessions and sales overviews with the team.
- Achieve quota for the territory and portfolio sales in the…
- Experience in managing various forms of commercial arrangements, including rural land sales (large acre blacks).
- As a successful applicant, you will have.
- We are looking for a Senior Large Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team and focus on Large Enterprise customers across the APAC region.
Travel Trade Recruitment
Sydney Inner Suburbs NSW
$80,000 a year
- Supervise the day to day operations of the team.
- The role is very 'hands on' and the team are multi skilled consultants.
- Collaborate with the Nuix product owner team to document and prioritise product specifications including major initiatives, use cases and product requirements…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.