Sales Travel $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
- History of selling for a large corporate sales organization.
- 7+ years’ sales experience in the datacenter (storage, software, etc.).
- Enabling the GTM sales function of the end to end AT sales process.
- As an Awareness Training Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging with the…
- The Sales Engineer is responsible to meet or exceed the sales bookings assigned to him / her by planning and managing his/her sales activities in consultation…
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts.
- Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Schedule, organize, and attend sales call appointments…
- This position requires regular domestic travel to assigned sales region.
- As the Area Sales Manager, you will lead from the front managing your team of highly…
- Have demonstrated experience within a Professional Sales role.
- Have prior experience in a PPE/ Safety Sales role highly desirable.
- In line with the revenue and performance approved by the CCO, you build a sales plan, assign territories and sales goals to your team members.
- Related technical sales experience either in business development, sales or an engineering/consulting capacity.
- Proven IT sales track record is preferable.
Be the first to see new Sales Travel $90,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.