School jobs in Essendon VIC
- An ability to work as a collaborative member of our school community.
- The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate their ability to work as a…
- Liaison with primary schools to ensure smooth transition into year 7;
- Demonstrated understanding of the pastoral care needs of students in a Catholic secondary…
$122,676 a year
- Travel to various primary schools in the Melbourne Archdiocese and to the central East Melbourne Office will be required.
- WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- This position is for the 2020 school year.
- This position is designed to support student learning in the Middle and Senior Levels and will entail working with…
- Understanding of the pastoral care needs of boys in a Catholic secondary school;
- The College is seeking a Mathematics Teacher (Years 7-12) for a 12 month fixed…
- Full Time contract position for the 2020 school year, with the possibility of ongoing employment.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and ability to deliver the appropriate…
$100,000 a year
- This team develops, implements and maintains enabling and support systems that assist our schools to deliver high-quality, contemporary learning in a resource…
- St Kevin’s College is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition.
- We cater for boys from ELC to Year 12 with a current enrolment of 2100 students.
- St Kevin's College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment.
- St Kevin’s is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice…
- Catholic Education Melbourne (CEM) is a dynamic education service provider to 334 Catholic primary, secondary and special schools in the Archdiocese of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.