School jobs in Essendon VIC
$70,792 a year
- You will work in an outreach capacity with clients assisting them to work through issues affecting or likely to affect their tenancy, assist them to connect to…
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- Division/Faculty: Chief Operating Officer (COO) Portfolio.
- Department/School: Student and Scholarly Services.
- Salary: $83,301 - $90,170 (UOM 6).
- Opportunity to help create the VCE resource you wish you had in high school.
- To continue improving education in all ways possible, we are building an entirely…
- Build relationships with the children, families and school community.
- Here at Camp Australia, we take pride in all our services and our amazing Kew service is…
$72,083 - $97,812 a year
- Division/Faculty: Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences.
- Department/School: School of Agriculture and Food.
- Salary: $72,083 - $97,812 (Level A).
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Processes less complex or small standard claims to ensure accurate and timely completion.
- Documents claim and associated history.
City of Port Philip
St Kilda VIC
$32.67 an hour
- The ability to learn and understand the Vic Roads guidelines that relate to school crossing operation.
- These positions carry the responsibility of ensuring the…
- Secondary school education, Year 12 leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Our Trade Assistant roles are responsible for helping our workshops deliver a fleet of…
- Melbourne Grammar School is one of Australia’s leading independent schools with an inclusive, community-focused culture.
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- Division/Faculty: Faculty of Arts.
- Department/School: School of Culture and Communication.
- Salary: $102,967 - $122,268 (Level B).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.