School Australia jobs in Altona VIC
- Opportunity for a Dietitian to join a supportive, friendly and dynamic dietetics team.
- Working closely with the multidisciplinary teams across acute and sub…
- Unique opportunity to provide pastoral care to patients and families, at all stages of life.
- The patient population has diverse pastoral, spiritual and…
- This is an Aboriginal identified position - permanent part time 3 days per week.
- Working in the Aboriginal Programs, Werribee Mercy Hospital (WMH) in Werribee.
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA)
$65,000 - $69,000 a year
- Ability to advocate for Aboriginal children and to work co-operatively with child protection workers, school personnel, counsellors and other service providers.
- We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated person to work in the role of Patient Finance Liaison Officer (PFLO).
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program.
- Werribee Mercy Hospital is a public health service located in the western region of Melbourne in the centre of one of Australia's fastest growing suburban…
- A great opportunity for a Grade 2 Social Worker to become an integral part of this residential mental health community setting.
- Werribee Mercy Hospital cares for a diverse population and our Multicultural Services Unit is at the forefront of this work.
- Fixed Term position for 12 months.
- Seeking enthusiastic Midwives to join our casual bank at Werribee Mercy (Public) Hospital.
- Fast paced environment - work across the spectrum of care.
- Werribee Mercy Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an experienced or aspiring Coding Educator to join the friendly Coding Quality Team at Mercy Health.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.