School Maintenance jobs in New South Wales
- This role is vital to the maintenance and upkeep of departmental schools.
- The NSW Department of Education provides, funds and regulates education services for…
$68,152 - $71,893 a year
- Assist with drafting agendas, minutes, correspondence, briefing notes, and guidelines for school specific committees and meetings.
- Full time- 35hr/per week.
- With over 25 years in the industry, our client is passionate about providing mobility equipment to Australian families, healthcare facilities, schools and…
- Following up clients to obtain preventative maintenance/service orders.
- With over 25 years in the industry, our client is passionate about providing mobility…
- Liaising with contractors for required and regular equipment maintenance.
- Compass Group is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support…
- Our client Is an Australian owned company located in the eastern suburbs that specialises in the design, manufacture, maintenance and support of electronic…
- In a diverse curriculum, there is a strong emphasis on quality teaching and the maintenance of high expectations across all areas of school life.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- Posting Date Feb 06, 2020.
- High school diploma (though a Bachelor’s degree and CompTIA, N+ certifications are preferred).
- NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services…
$87,000 - $92,000 a year
- Advanced level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and databases and understanding of or previous experience in website…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.