School Maintenance jobs in New South Wales
$69,350 - $74,900 a year
- You will be reporting to the maintenance Operation manager.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the Greenery of the school.
- Your daily Task will include:
- This role is vital to the maintenance and upkeep of departmental schools.
- The NSW Department of Education provides, funds and regulates education services for…
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Successful candidates must have CG21 and/ or school project experience.
- Tier 2 with excellent staff retention and family felt culture.
- With over 25 years in the industry, our client is passionate about providing mobility equipment to Australian families, healthcare facilities, schools and…
- Working as a Facilitates Coordinator at a large independent school.
- Supporting the campus manager with all College maintenance (logging and arranging repairs).
$55,000 a year
- Assist with other tasks such as document scanning, maintenance of files and reports.
- They further pride themselves on support local schools, sports clubs and…
- Following up clients to obtain preventative maintenance/service orders.
- With over 25 years in the industry, our client is passionate about providing mobility…
Johnathan Thurston Academy
- Reporting to the Maintenance Foreman you will be responsible for mining plant equipment servicing, breakdowns and preventative maintenance.
ILSC, GC & IELTS Group of Companies
- Maintaining and updating ILSC’s internal HR site, including maintenance of ILSC’s organizational charts.
- Supporting the maintenance of employee file records,…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Manage grounds staff and maintenance department.
- You’ll encourage and foster the spirit of this school’s community.
- Adhering to building codes, WH&S.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.